A Few Items:
- I was out of town since Thursday, attending the college graduation of someone I have known since the day of her birth. I was cut off from all computers, so I haven’t written anything or read anything you may have written.
- I discovered that I really miss being on a college campus. I have almost no daily intellectual stimulation at my crummy job, whereas on campus, there’s tons of that.
- College kids today have little to no fashion sense, at least in Santa Cruz, California.
- If you think I am going to stop promoting the Protest Song UnContest, you’re wrong. I’m just too tired to do it tonight. But let me assure you the entries I have so far are stunning. The rest of you have a little more than a week to deadline. Don’t put it off, people. The punishment will be a protest song by me.
- As always, my weary heart overflows with love and bittersweet joy.